Friday, October 3, 2008

If it was good enough for Jesus. . .


www.jesusisarebel.com
*check it out - its owned by a friend, and is where I got my red "love your enemies" shirt


So we are officially no longer residents of Marble, NC. Yesterday we stuffed all our belongings into our cars and returned from the wilderness to attempt to assimilate ourselves back into civilized society. I guess I'm going to have to cut my hair and shave my beard . . . maybe.

Future plans haven't really gone according to plan, which is why we're back in the Triangle, but it's all good. We don't have a place to live, so we're mooching off of the Browns and Greenes in married student housing at UNC right now until we can find a place of our own in the Durham/Chapel Hill area. Once again Melissa is the one bringing home the bacon, as she started working back at Starbucks on Guess Rd. today. Meanwhile I am busy updating a blog that no one reads and determining whether Willis McGahee or Laurence Maroney is a better play in fantasy football this week. Really important stuff.

On a side note, being a Cubs fan is pretty much torture. I often wonder why I do it. The freaking baseball season is 162 games long, and the Cubs were great for all of it. One of the best teams in the majors for 6 months, and now that we're in the playoffs and the games mean something they absolutely play two of the worst games I've ever seen. Only the Cubs could pull this off. . .



No comments: