Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Beginning

Neither of us have ever had a blog before, but I became intrigued after spending some time with Chad Hines. He has set up a blog to document his exploits in LA as he tries to achieve rock stardom, and because I pretty much want to be Chad "Dollabillz" Hines, I decided that I'd try my hand at creating a boring and useless web page as well.

So here it is, in all its glory. The name comes from the fact that Melissa's maiden name is Greene and my last name (now our last name) has striking resemblance to "turkey" when you squint your eyes really hard. So Melissa and I are the Green Turkeys, and this is our life. . .

. . . at least the life we choose to share with all the random strangers, pervs, and losers without something better to do that lurk around all day on the world wide web. . .

and now an embarrassing picture of my brother David. . .


No comments: